Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weekend is coming

As always, it's about time for the weekend and Tiger Lily is booked. Softball practice Friday night along with a friend sleeping over, Hannah Montana Saturday and a sleep over at another friends on Saturday night (Maybe I'll finally get to watch No Country for Old Men). On Sunday we're off to The Melting Pot again to celebrate another amazing report card (She got all A's except for Spelling this time--anyone who knows me well knows where her lack of spelling came from). I'm so proud of how well she's doing in school. My weekend is a little less exciting as I have tons of yard work to do and the weather is finally nice.

I'm trying to decide whether or not it's finally time to cut my hair again. Everyone who knows me knows how about every 5 years or so I grow it out for about 8-10 months and then finally just get sick of it. I started this trend in February 2008 and last fall I was so happy that I got to keep my hair that I just kept growing it. Well, now I'm starting to think about the extra sleep I could get if I went short and curly (then again, sleep is overrated...). I guess time will tell if I post a picture with short hair again you'll know I caved. Feedback is always welcome.

Lastly, I'm posting this sitting at the dining room table on my NEW LAPTOP!!! The one I took on vacation last week was from work and has too much security on it so I decided to splurge. Still figuring out everything but it has all kinds of extras (and yes, it has pink on it). Looking forward to being able to just plug in my SD card from the camera and learning about webcams...

Have a great weekend everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep growing your hair.

Enjoyed the pictures from your vacation. Tiger Lily is the way she is because she has a terrific mom, keep up the good work. Can't wait to hear about the next adventure and see the pictures.

Enjoy dinner Sunday.