Monday, July 28, 2008

Sorry

Sorry to everyone for not updating last week, I took a break from my computer and got some rest.

My surgeon called on Thursday and the margins were clear on the lump they took out which means that she got all of the cancer and I won't have to go back in again. I'm not sure when I start radiation, I have an appointment with an oncologist on August 8th and will find out then what the plan of action is. I'm hoping to have a week with Tiger Lily before I start so we can take a shortened trip.

I'm back at work today and will work most of this week, maybe not full days yet but I will at least get to some of the stuff that is on my desk.

Thank you to everyone who dropped off flowers, meals and sent cards last week--I am still overwhelmed and truly blessed by my friends and family.

Have a good week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you took a much deserved and needed break. Excited to hear such a positive report from the surgeon. Looking forward to an equally good report from the oncologist. Will keep checking in on you , keep us posted as things come along. Take care, luv ya. E

Anonymous said...

No apologies necessary! You are recovering from surgery. Glad to hear that things are going well. I hope that you get a chance to take a short vacation before treatment starts. Don't overdo it at work! Love, SBR

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize, we're glad you got some rest. Great to hear they got it all!
Take care,
F,D,K