Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Summer

Hope everyone had a good weekend and is having a great week.

I ended up going to Stonewall Jackson Lake last weekend where I am lucky enough to share a boat with some great friends. It was a very low key weekend and my friend from SC ended up riding his Harley up to join us as well. We spent most of our time motoring up and down the lake and enjoying the scenery. We also got in a winery tour and an evening out and about. I missed my Tiger Lily though and am happy that we are going again this weekend.

Tiger Lily had fun at the beach and came back very tan although the tan is now peeling away as I think it started as a burn. Hopefully we can get back some of that tan at the lake this coming weekend. She is in swimming camp this week and had a great time the first day. She was very tired at the end of the day though… We got tickets to the Taylor Swift concert Saturday night so our weekend is full with the lake and a concert.

We have company coming later this week (my sister) and it’s always great to have her visit. She even gets to go to the lake with us!!! I’m looking forward to some relaxing time with her—she works too hard and needs some down time!

Have a great rest of the week and I’ll post a picture of us from the lake (or the Taylor Swift concert…).

No comments: