Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend Fun

As you can see from the picture Tiger Lily and I spent Saturday getting our hair done. I, hopefully, have lost the blond streak that has taken over my life and Tiger Lily is expressing her fun side!! We had fun together and she is absolutely thrilled at how great the highlights turned out. She kept her eyes closed the whole time so that she would have a great "reveal" when it was done and I wish I had taken a picture then!!

We spent Saturday night curled up in bed watching "Grease" and being girls. Still one of our favorite movies. It's snowing today so we watched "Pride and Prejudice" this morning (the one with Kiera Knightly). It still amazes me how a woman who lived 200 years ago could write 3 books that are the basis of 90% of the romance novels and movies that are still being written/produced today. Of course, everyone wants to meet their very own Mr. Darcy.... We are going to watch Madagascar 2 and the race this afternoon and enjoy the fact that we don't have to be anywhere!

Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: