Thursday, February 26, 2009

Let's go Caps! 1 and 2

We're off to a hockey game tonight with some friends and we're very excited!!! I got tickets pretty close to center ice, but several rows up since I'm such a puck magnet (no comments!!!). This will be Tiger Lily's first hockey game but hopefully not the last. I promise to take pictures and will post them....

Let's go Caps and a rousing "he shoots, he scores, hey goalie you *#!K" for old times sake. Only the Ice Cats fans out there know that one but....

More later.

Part 2
Figured I'd just add to this post rather than start a new one. We had a great time and will be going again. We had great seats, the game was a good one (two fights!), the Caps look good and Tiger Lily is hoarse from shouting.

I do want to say thank you to my anonymous friend that is always encouraging me to rediscover all the fun things I used to do.

Have a good weekend everybody.

No comments: