Wednesday, May 27, 2009

where does the time go

I keep meaning to post an update here since Monday morning and everytime I sit down the phone rings, someone rings the doorbell or I just get side tracked!!!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day. My social calendar filled up quickly as I hoped and it was a busy weekend starting with margaritas and corn hole Friday night at friends, a winery tour in Northern Virginia on Saturday, a BarBQ on my cleaned off deck Sunday and being really really lazy on Monday. Tiger Lily also had a fun weekend and came home early on Monday (yippee) so we got some unexpected time together.

It's a good thing we got some rest on Monday since I haven't been home before 9:00 last night or the night before. Tomorrow is just as busy as Tiger Lily and I have a date planned since we haven't seen much of each other. We are then headed off to an O's game Friday night which should be interesting considering I have no idea how to get to Camden Yards.... Guess I need to go out and buy myself a GPS!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week, someday I may actually have time to catch my breath--then again I'm having way too much fun....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great that the two of you are so busy. You are so live and full of life, trying and seeking out new things. How exciting, how unboring, not the same old same old. Good for you guys, keep it up.Have fun at the ball game, wish I could go.