Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hello

Just checking in--I don't have any news. My oncologist appointment isn't until December 9, I guess I'm missing a few brain cells.

Feeling much better--still tired but I stay so busy with Tiger Lily these days I don't have time to think about it, I just go to bed really early every night. So far this week we've been to cooking class (Thanksgiving dinner this time), acting class (they have an agent coming in a few weeks to meet the kids--just to meet and great so don't get scared everyone, Hollywood isn't ready for her, not by a long shot), tonight is dinner at a friend's house and her group therapy, and tomorrow we're having a TGIF party at our house. Saturday night I'm going out with friends so by Sunday I'll probably be comatose...

I'm also trying to finish up three manuscripts at work and (hold your breath everyone) am applying for an assistant professor position at Notre Dame. I have always wanted to be a professor and I am going to start dreaming for me again since I have been given a second chance to live and do what I want to do. Besides, I can't afford tuition for Tiger Lily any other way....

Hope everyone is staying warm, it's been chilly for the past few days here--those 5:30 am dog walks just kill me.

Hugs and kisses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would make a great prof!! Good luck!

I think it might be tiny bit colder up here in Edmonton than it is down there ;-)

Anonymous said...

I think Arizona would be a much better place for you. Our days are still in the 80's right now....I just want you to know that you have been a trooper through this whole thing and I can't wait to see the two of you in Dec.

alfia said...

Huh? Notre Dame!???
Don't leave us....